Friday 15 October 2021

#7! - - Seven ideas to sustain, and thrive in Life, and Living

#7!

- Seven ideas to sustain, and thrive in Life, and Living

Poh-Sun Goh

16 October 2021, 0738am, Singapore Time


1. Health - physical, mental, emotional and 'spiritual'/'meaning' - become, and stay healthy; sleep, water/nutrition, rest and renewal, effort and exercise, learning and growth, 'work', leisure, meaning and value(d), giving back and paying forward, service

2. Energy - acquire, manage, conserve, renew, build energy stores, resources, fund(s)

3. Time - deep understanding of its use, rhythms, cycles, of rest, renewal, work, leisure

allowing (you/I to)

4. Skill(s) up, acquire Skills

5. Role(s), Relationships, Networks and Platforms

to

6. (add) Value, and (find) Meaning

in and within

7. Relationships, personal (including with yourself/myself) and family, people you are/I am close to



#Thriving, #Meaning, #Purpose - #SkillUp and #Connect, through #Networks and #Technology
3 foundation pillars (health, $/captured energy/resources/will), time) support expression of 2 pillars (skills interplay with roles) - skills built up from education, training and with some coaching, amplified through networks and technology; producing a meaningful purpose driven satisfying life, the apex pillar. To thrive (not just survive). In our human evolution from hunting, gathering through farming, factories, workshops and design studios. 
Poh-Sun Goh, 5 September 2021, 0825am, Singapore time. 


“Happiness is pretty simple: someone to love, something to do, something to look forward to.” - https://whosaidthatreally.tumblr.com/post/69251107821/the-quote-the-grand-essentials-to-happiness-in



“Dad, you claim I’m no genius. I won’t argue with that. You know plenty of people who are smarter than I am.”  ...  But let me tell you something. I’m going to grow up to love my work as much as you love yours. I won’t just have a job; I’ll have a calling. I’ll challenge myself every day. When I get knocked down, I’ll get back up. I may not be the smartest person in the room, but I’ll strive to be the grittiest.” - Angela Duckworth, in 'Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance'

https://pohsungoh.blogspot.com/2021/09/thriving-meaning-purpose.html

https://pohsungoh.blogspot.com/2021/08/dynamic-balance-work-rest.html

https://pohsungoh.blogspot.com/2021/08/lifejourney-lifemeaning-lifebalance.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.