Thursday 1 December 2022

#Personal (#Professional) #Value and #Impact #OntologicalCoaching - #BeingCoached and #Coaching

What is the Personal (and Professional) Value and Impact of Ontological Coaching, Being Coached and Coaching others for me? A reflection.

Poh-Sun Goh, Friday, 0425am, December 2, 2022, Singapore Time


Simply put, engaging fully in Ontological Coaching practice(s) has profoundly deepened my self and situational awareness, including how I feel, think (about), and act. Understanding why and how. Becoming a (much) better observer, and listener; of myself and others. And because of this, changing (for the better) and continuing to improve, how I am present personally, my social / professional presence and impact.


Examples of this are felt (and observable) in moments of (self-) reflection, in family and social interactions, and professional activities - including patient care; in meetings and conferences; and as educator, teaching, training, faculty development and support, supervising, facilitating, mentoring and coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.